Friday 10 May 2019

Crafters companion and Spectrum Noir Design Team news!

Hello Everyone, I hope you are well and looking forward to the Weekend. I certainly am, I only wish the Sun would come back, it's been so cold and rainy here. As my blog post suggests, I have some exciting news to share! I have been chosen to join the Crafter's Companion and Spectrum Noir Design teams! I am so thrilled to have been given this amazing opportunity and cannot wait to get started. 

I have been having a play with all the goodies from the latest Crafter's Inpsiration magazine over the past few days and have made two cards with the products from the Magazine.


I used the beautiful rose die and stamps for the first card, I love the die, it has a lovely vintage feel and would be perfect for wedding cards and invitations. I used lots of different grey inks to create a background paper using the stamp and made a frame which I inked and added on top before popping the die cuts on the corners.


I used a stamp from the Magazine coloured with Spectrum noirs for my second card and embossed a panel made from strips of scrap card using the embossing folder from the Magazine.


I then added with lots of sequins in coordinating colours and layered the panel on to black card adding a sentiment also framed in black.
You can find the latest issue of Crafter's Inspiration on the Crafter's Companion website  it's packed full of lovely projects from the Crafter's Companion Design team.
I hope you have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x