Friday 26 April 2019

Lili of the Valley Spring cards

Good Morning everyone! I am back finally blogging again. I had an enforced little break due to our Wedding at the start of March and I was unfortunately ill for a couple of weeks after we came back from Honeymoon. Life is getting back to normal now so I thought I would share some or my recent Lili of the Valley cards.

The first two cards were made using one of the adorable images from the Easter Cuties rubber stamp set which is available here from Lili of the Valley



I coloured the images with a mix of Spectrum Noir triblends and Promarkers and kept the layouts pretty simple using scraps from my scrap paperbox and a few simple embellishments. I don't give many Easter cards out but I love making them, probably because of the bright colours.



The sentiment I used on this card is from a Clearly Besotted stamp set, I always love the fonts on the Clearly Besotted stamps.


This adorable little pup is from the Sunny days ser which is available here. I again used a mix of Spectrum Noir and Promarker pens and used lots of pretty flowers from my stash for a spring feel.
I hope you have a lovely Friday and lovely Weekend.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x