Tuesday 26 February 2019

Lawn Fawn new release Easter card

I treated myself to some new dies, papers and stamps from the latest Lawn Fawn release and had a lot of fun playing with the tiny chick add on die. I made some little boxes which I will share with you another day but also put together a little duckling to use as a topper on an Easter card.



I hate throwing anything away so used some dividers I rescued from our recycling bins at work to die cut the little duckling and some scraps of orange and pink card and made a little topper using a Martha Stewart grass punch and some blue paper from my scraps box.


I love how the little duckling turned out. The little basket is also a die from the set and I cut it from kraft card. The paper is from a new pad which was also part of the latest release.
I hope you have a lovely Tuesday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x