Monday 25 February 2019

Dinosaurs Rock!

Hello Everyone! I hope you had a lovely Weekend. Mine was busy with lots of crafting, seeing Familuy and Friends and a trip to the Make it Show in Farnborough where I treated myself to lots of craft goodies and had a quick catch up with some of my Crafty Friends. As well as shopping at the Farnborough show, I also bought myself some new stamps online including the You Rock stamps by Tracey Hey which are available here from Alpaca Pals.



I made a background using Old Paper and Pumice stone distress inks and stamps from the set for my first card and coloured the image with Promarkers. The knitted texture backing paper I used to cover my card was in my scraps box.


I made a very quick and simple card next using more paper from my scraps box and coloured my Dinosaur in shades of green with Promarkers and added a strip of Kraft and a sentiment from the set.
I then finished with a couple of sequins. I love this stamp set so much and can't wait to make more cards with it. I am entering my cards in to this week's Passion for Promarkers Challenge.
I hope you have a lovely Monday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. How cute are these thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little cards. Love the dinosaurs. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely looking card with fabby image. Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x