Thursday 14 February 2019

Monster Love

Happy Valentine's Day! Today, I am sharing the card I made for my Fiance using the super cute Concord and 9th Monster Love stamps. I coloured the cute little monster in with my Promarkers and added him on to a card made using American Crafts Love themed papers.




I had so much fun colouring this image and adding the little details like his furry tummy and balloon.
I am entering my card in to this week's Passion for Promarkers Challenge as the theme is something beginning with 'L' and my 'L' is for 'Love'.


Have a lovely Thursday! 
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. An adorable monster. Lovely card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and adorable, love the simple design and fabulous papers. Thanks for joining in the fun at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x