Monday 5 October 2009

Elzybells Challenge 28 - Case a DT member's card

This fortnight's challenge on the Elzybells blog was to case a DT member's card. I chose a card by the very talented Michelle. I just love all the cards she creates as a member of the Elzybells Design Team an I knew I would love the opportunity to 'case' one of her cards.


I recently order some Halloween stamps from Elzybells and chose to use these to reproduce Michelle's DIY ted card which is pictured below. I stamped the background panel used Versamark and the mini message strips then matted on to a darker shade of purple card. I then stamped the Halloween trick or treat trio and cut out the Mummy, he is so cute! I coloured him with Promarkers and cut him out and mounted him with foam pads to the card. I then stamped 'Boo!' directly on to the card and coloured with Promarkers.
Such a quick and easy card, would be great for invitations!
Thank you Michelle for creating such a lovely inspiring design for your card. Please go and check out Michelle's blog to see more about this card but beware you may end up stuck there for a while browsing her beautiful cards and projects.
Charlie and I had our first Puppy training class tonight and we were useless! All the things Charlie had learnt so far seemed a distant memory to him and I felt really embarrassed at being the only dog owner whose dog could not concentrate! Oh well! We can only improve! I have signed up for another 5 classes so we will see how we get on. Monday nights are certainly going to be interesting from now on :-)
Hope you had a good Monday.
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane, I for some reason have only just come across this post. I wanted to say a big thank you for your lovely comment about my cards, that is so sweet of you. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x