Wednesday 21 October 2009

What's on your Workdesk Wednesday!!

I am writing this early before starting to get ready for work to post on Julia's WOYWW post later. Here is my desk today, a bit messier than last week. I only have the remnants of one evening's work on it as I have been trying to tidy up after each session, which does mean some later nights than usual! I had a productive evening yesterday and I managed to complete 3 ATCs and a card. You can just see the 3 ATCs and the card is on the right of the desk.





The desk is littered with Basic Grey scraps and some gorgeous Basic Grey ribbons. You can also see my new Stampin up index tab punch which I received on Sunday. I really love it but have yet to use it in a Project. The clear index file box to the back left of the desk has all my ATC bits and bobs in it. On the top of it are my ATC protector sleeves. These actually did exactly what they say on the tin this week when my naughty puppy got hold of one of my little Mummy ATCs and decided to have a chew on it. Luckily only the protector got damaged and I was able to rescue the ATC!
My pegs are still in their packet awaiting their moment of glory when they will sort out my ribbons... I promise I will get around to doing it one day! There are 2 more things on my desk which I will mention. A pack of electric tea lights...I bought this as I thought I just HAD to have them and had visions of Halloween pyramid cards lit from inside but this was abandoned in favour of the little trapezoid box I made Monday, you can also see a bargain I got recently...packs of Imaginisce button brads I got for just £1.00 per pack instead of £2.50 per pack, I do love a crafty bargain!
Hope you have a lovely Wednesday! Wednesday is my favourite day as when I come home from work there are no scheduled activities so I can just cook and have a good crafting session!
Jane
x

9 comments:

  1. your brave couldn't show mine! mess mess mess!
    Have a good day

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, thanks for visiting my Workdesk!
    Mainly my Promarkers are in the little white drawers, and sewing stuff, and Brads, and.... well other stuff I can't be bothered to stand up and put away! Your desk looks wonderfully "working".
    Love, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great desk Jane and I LOVE you pink mat ... I think I need one ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your busy desk Jane. I too am planning on sorting my ribbon stash. I've been planning it for months!!

    The stamps I'm using are by Stampotique and can be found at Happy Daze or the Stamp Attic. Be warned though, they are addictive and hard to chose which ones to get!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Love your malteser pot storage, they had to be wmpptied first right? Premium recycler, what a sacrifice! I have a tab punch for no reason thatn I had to, and I use it a lot. Too much probably! Will show you at some point. Am hugely impressed by your clear up discipline Jane, hope it lasts forever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A girl after my own heart - using old tubs for storage; I have quite a few ice-cream tubs that I use ;) I keep telling myself one day I'll decorate them all, but I know I won't LOL
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done darling for coming out of the closet and baring all for WOYDW I can see this is the desk of a real dedicated crafter .......that's not mess it Creativity in motion !!! Fantastic desk
    Thanks for letting us all have a good old rummage round your crafty stash
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats better ... a creative ...slightly messy desk.
    PS I love BG and craft bargains too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mess , where , looks perfect to me .. oh one thing though , get shot of the scissor box, and replace it with chocs, lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x