Sunday 11 October 2009

Rosy red Wedding card

I have not Blogged anything for ages as I got the nasty fluey bug that is going around. I made a few things before I got ill so now it's catch up time. although I can't post a few things until they have safely reached their intended recipients!

This is another wedding card I made for an order I received from a Friend. The Wedding theme is red so I used some Debbie Moore designs backing paper matted and layered on red and silver card. I made a frame using a Fiskars border punch and added the stamped Elzybells wedding couple image which I coloured with Promarkers.
I added some ribbon and a Flower to finish the card off and I will personalise the inside of the card with the Bride and Groom's name and the date of the wedding.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x