Wednesday 14 October 2009

Whats on your Workdesk Wednesday

I have been following Julia's blog for aaaaaages and love WOYWW (or Whats on your Workdesk Wednesday), I always have good intentions to take part but always feel if I do I should rename it to 'Where is your Workdesk this Wednesday??!!??!?' or 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I really need to tidy my desk this Wednesday!!!!!!!'.

Anyway, I was determined to take part today so I have cheated (a bit), I tidied up first :-) Maybe next week I will be brave enough to show my mess!
There are a few things on my Desk today, a finished card that I made this evening for my DT Project for the Fiskarettes blog which is due in tomorrow, have to write it up in a minute. There is a Basic Grey pad and a coloured Kraftin Kimmie stamped image ready to make into a card tomorrow, my Cuttlebug embossing folder which I thought was lost forever but appeared in my ribbon box tonight (don't you just love it when that happens!!) in my bits and bobs basket on the left I have a bag of dolly pegs which arrived today. I am vaguely optimistic I may be able to organise my ribbons using them. That's a job for this weekend :-)
Anyway enough waffling from me! Am off to post my Fiskarettes project now!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. What a cute and neat desk Jane I look forward to seeing more (of what you call you mess) next week
    Thanks for letting us have a good old rummage !!
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Jane! Your desk is a marvel! Allboxed up and everything tohand..love that. Like the stylish way you store the glues and bits and bobs..and of course it's not cheating to tidy up a bit first - I just have NO pride!!
    Thanks for WOYWWing...you already know how much I enjoy it, seeing your desk adds to the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see pegs ...are you putting ribbon on them like Paige or is there a project in the offing.
    I notice Malteeser tubs ...what a sacrifice to have to eat all those ...just so you can store things in them lol
    See you next week ...with maybe a less tidy desk... be brave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to have a corkboard beside my desk! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x