Thursday 21 June 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - Kaisercraft Tigerlily


Good Morning Everyone! It's my turn to post on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog today and I am sharing some makes which I put together last night using papers and die cuts from the Kaisercraft Tigerlily collection which arrived last week at My Mum's Craft Shop. I have made a special card for my Mum as it's her Birthday soon.


To make the card I cut a piece of black paper from the pack and layered a piece of gorgeous patterned butterfly paper on top, I sewed around the edges and then wrapped the layers with Ribbon before sticking them to the card base. I die cut more black paper with a Spellbinders postage stamp die and layered a square cut from text paper on top and sewed around the edges before adding to the card base with foam pads. I added some die cut Butterflies from the Collectables pack and a sentiment and then added one of the new Hobby House flowers to the centre of one of the Butterflies. I finished with more letter stickers and some gems and pearls. 


There are so many die cuts in the pack I used one to stamp on and to add the sentiment to the card insert. Kitty has also taken delivery of some fabulous little Kraft boxes in the past few day and I couldn't resist decorating one with more Tigerlily papers.


To decorate the box, I layered up strips of paper and added some stitching and stuck them around the box and simply popped a Butterfly on top with a flower centre. I finished with more gems and pearls to match the card. I hope you have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. stunning Jane - really beautiful images, papers and your layout is fab! Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderfull, lovely card, great image and fabolous colours =)

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable Jane...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are stunning jane.i love the butterflies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x