Tuesday 26 June 2012

Passion for Promarkers DT - Ice cream/cupcakes

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a good Monday. It's my team's turn this week to show our cards for the Passion for Promarkers Challenge and this week, the theme is....Ice cream or cupcakes. So we would like to see your Projects featuring some sweet treats this week! I have been treating myself to some new digis this week and this image 'Sweet treat Wryn' is one of my favourites!


I coloured her in to match the Echo Park 'Hello Summer' papers and added some glitter to the ice cream. I distressed the edges of the layers before adding them to my card base. I cut out Wryn leaving a small border and then added her to the card base with foam pads. I finished with a spotty button, some flowers and some stick on pearls to finish. I hope you will be able to join us for this week's Challenge, we have a fab sponsor as usual, Joanna Sheen who is offering a £10.00 voucher to the winner



and the blog is packed with lots of great inspiration from the DT. I hope you have a lovely Tuesday and I will be back soon with my card for the Sugar Nellie blog hop.
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. fabulous card Jane - so bright and cheerful - and my that icecream is a whopper! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seen your card over on P4P and had to pop over to tell you how beautiful I think it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous jane.really fab design and i love the stunning image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Jane! Love the image and your great layout and use of papers!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x