Wednesday 13 June 2012

Whiff of Joy DT - New release preview - Catching the Moon

Good Morning Everyone! I am very excited today to be able to share a card with you which was made using one of the new stamps from the upcoming release at Whiff of Joy. This adorable little Gnome image is called 'Catching the Moon' and will be available for sale on Friday from the Whiff of Joy shop.
I used My Mind's Eye papers from an older pad and coloured my image to match them with my Promarkers.


The ribbon I have used is available here from Whiff of Joy and the sentiment is from a set which will also be released on Friday from Whiff of Joy, there are lots of lovely sentiments in the set and they are perfect for cutting out with a Nestabilities die. The buttons I used are from my stash. Make sure you check out the rest of the Whiff of Joy DT blogs for some more previews today and tomorrow and make sure you join us on Friday for a blog hop to celebrate release day.


I can't wait to share my next card with you as I will showing you the adorable Maya!


Have a great Wednesday!
Jane
x

7 comments:

  1. What a bright and happy card Jane! I adore the paper that you have paired with our Wee Gnome!
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love the image and the colours you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so lovely Jane! Wonderful layout and colouration.
    Katharina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw so cute jane.i love the new image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Jane...and thanks for the lovely welcome too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little elf - smashing card, hugs Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love it Jane!! Great colours and design!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x