Sunday 17 June 2012

Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge DT - Pink/Purple/Green

Good Morning Everyone! I have been looking forward to today for ages! Today is my first official Challenge as part of the Ribbon Girl DT! The colour combination we have for you to play with this month is fabulous! It is....

PINK/PURPLE/GREEN

I have made a card using an adorable digi from By Lori Designs and coloured her in to match the colour scheme and the papers I used from the DCWV Baby Mat Stack. I have used lots of goodies from The Ribbon Girl. After I had stitched my layers of card together, I wrapped them with bias binding and then with ric rac before adding the layers to the card. I added a cluster of flowers including the beautiful little blossoms and some purple rosebuds, I curled the stems of the tiny ones to make little springs. I added a small spotty button to the top left corner and finished with a sentiment by Hero Arts and some little gems.


I hope you will be able to join us for this month's colour Challenge. The DT have made some wonderful things to kick start your inspiration! The Prize will be a lavender mini ribbon kit from the Ribbon Girls
Lavender Mini Ribbon Kit
and the very generous ladies over at Lili of the Valley have given a £10 voucher to spend in their online store (http://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/)



You can see all the fabulous DT and our wonderfully talented Guest Designer Mandi Projects here


Have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card jane, nice summery colours - just what we need on this dismal, damp day! Hugs Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jane
    your colouring is exceptional
    Great to be part of the FAB team for June

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card jane...enjoy the rest of your weekend...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Jane! The colours look fabulous together.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous pretty card jane.i love your colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Jane, beautiful colouring !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Jane, lovely use of the challenge colours - so pretty. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jane, I had a good look at your cards on your blog and they are all adorable! I love your style! Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x