Thursday 28 June 2012

A Summery Gorjuss Girl


Good Morning Everyone, it's my day for posting on the My Mum's craft shop blog today and I am sharing a card made with one of the new Gorjuss Girl stamps! I have been in love with the adorable Gorjuss Girls images for a few ywars now and was thrilled when Kitty took delivery of all the latest stamps. There are so many to choose from an each one is so lovely to colour in. I recently had a big colouring session lately and this little cutie was one of the images I brought to life with my Promarkers. I have coloured her in bright and summery colours for a nice fresh feel instead of the dark gothic colours on the packaging. I love how different these look when coloured in brght colours. This image is called 'Fallen' and is available here in the shop.


The papers I have used are from the Echo Park 'Hello Summer' paper pack which is available here and added my layered papers to a scalloped card base. I added some ribbon and a sentiment stamped on a tag from the Dienamics notched tag die and stamp set which is available here.  I topped the tag with a bow tied from twine and a die cut butterfly also from the set. I added some Hobby House flowers and pearls as a finishing touch. I hope you have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. stunning - really fabulous stamp but those papers steal it for me! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was doing really well at telling myself I don't need notched tags! The you come along. Bad babysitter. This is one gorgeous card. Fab colouring and lovely use of bright colours. Glad you're settling well into the new house WITH craft room! Mwah. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning jane.fab bright colours and i love the new gg ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute ;-) I love the colors you have used. They really work so well together. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x