Saturday 23 June 2012

Whiff of Joy DT - A travelling Henry

Morning Everyone! I recently needed to make a card for a Friend celebrating a special birthday. She happens to be a bit of a globe trotting adventurer so I chose to make a shaped card using some Studio Calico papers and decorated it with 'Which Direction' Henry who is available here from Whiff of Joy.


I made the card by creating a template in Word and printing it on to my patterned paper and onto kraft card for the base. Henry was coloured with my Promarkers and I cut him out leaving a small border. I paperpieced his map with one of the maps on the papers.


I had so much fun colouring Henry in, I coloured him in again and added him to a little notebook which is Passport sized so is a perfect notebook to plan travels in.


Here are my matching set of Henrys! I decorated the card with wooden buttons and charms and a few little stick on pearls as a finishing touch. The little sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.
I hope you have a lovely Saturday!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic and so imaginative!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous Jane!! Love it.
    Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Jane - love it! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Henry is so cute Jane...and super layout too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning jane.really gorgeous image and colours and i love your design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome Jane!! Such a fabulous design and lots of perfectly chosen embellies!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x