Sunday 3 June 2012

Whiff of Joy DT - Sharing in your sorrow

Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a good Weekend, we didn't go up to London today as it hasn't stopped raining since this morning but I have been watching some of the Pageant on the TV and it looks amazing! So many beautiful colours on show! I have a card to share with you today which I made using one of the lovely new stamps which were released last month at Whiff of Joy. This image is called 'Sharing in your sorrow' and is available in the shop here.


I made my card following this week's sketch at Sketch Saturday and used papers by Prima from the Madeline paper pad. I coloured the image with Promarkers and paper pieced the little girl's dress with a paper from the pad. The sentiment I used is from the Whiff of Joy 'General Sayings II' set.


Here is a close up of my coloured in image, I added some blue around the image and blended it out with my blender pen. I added some punched Butterflies and flowers from my stash along with a little wooden button I bought at the NEC and one of my favourite spotty buttons from the Ribbon Girl.
I have some exciting news to share with you regarding this month's release at Whiff of Joy, we will be
releasing stamps which feature a new Character called Maya by a brand new illustrator!


Maya is adorable! I know you are going to fall in love with her just as I and the rest of the Design Team have! We will also be having Blog hop to celebrate the release day on the 15th.


Have a lovely afternoon and evening!
Jane
x

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful Jane...and the new stamps look so cute too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jane - again your use of colour is just stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a beautiful and cute card, love it!

    hugs Zimtschnecke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the papers that you have used...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Jane, love the very sweet image and the papers are so gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful jane.gorgeous stamp and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so beautiful and sweet, Jane! darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a charming card Jane! Love the layout and your coloration. How is the move going?
    Katharina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x