Friday 1 June 2012

A cute Birdie Brown Robot

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are well and are looking forward to the long weekend. I recently discovered Birdie Brown digi stamps through my wonderfully talented Pollycraft teamie MaryJ. 
She makes fabulous bright cheery cards and her colouring skills are amazing! I treated myself to the very cute 'Robot with a balloon' and now have a huge wish list of images I want to buy as this was so much fun to colour in!


I coloured the robot in to match this fun cogs paper from the Bobunny 'On the Go' pad. I added  a panel of My Mind's Eye paper to the centre of the card and stitched around the edges with red thread. I added a sentiment from Penny Black and a cog and screw top brad from my stash and finished with some stick on pearls. I have a day off today so I am off now to do some crafting!
Have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and what a cute image.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Jane...and enjoy the weekend too hun..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! The paper and embellishments are perfect match for the image. And I love that you did stitching with red thread.:) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x