Thursday 31 May 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - DIY Legend


Good Morning Everyone!It's my day to share a card on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog and I have been playing with some new stash! I recently received some of the new Wild Rose Studio papers from the 'Man about town' paper pack which is available here from My Mum's Craft shop. They are just fabulous! The colours are very sophisticated and the patterns are great. I used 3 different papers layered onto black card to build up my card design and wrapped the largest layer with black ribbon tied in a bow.


 I stamped the DIY Legend stamp onto white card and cut it out leaving a small border before adding it to the square panel with foam pads. I used the Dienamics Stacking stars die to cut some more stars from black card and added them to the card with glue. I popped a sentiment from the Birthday Circles set on top of the largest star and finished with lots of little stick on gems.
I hope you have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Fab striking card, love the papers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, and wonderful inspiration so close to fathers day. TFS xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic male card jane.very james bond :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x