Wednesday 9 May 2012

A sweet Sherbert Pip


Good Morning Everyone!  I hope you are all well and had a good Bank Holiday Weekend. It's my turn to share a card today on the Sugar Nellie blog and I have made a card using one of the adorable Sherbert Pip images. This one is really cute but seems to be out of stock at the moment but you can find lots more adorable Pips right here at Funky Kits.


I have coloured her in with my Promarkers to match these sweet My Mind's Eye papers which are from the Sunny Side stack then cut her out. I found this shaped card base in my stash and layered all the papers onto red card before sewing around the edges, the sentiment is by Craftwork cards. I added a cute little gingham bow topped with a paper flower and then added a few gems and a little spotty button to finish.
Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card jane,stunning sweet image and design and i love your bold colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love your stitching.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x