Saturday 5 May 2012

Whiff of Joy DT for the Whiff of Joy Challenge

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a good week, mine has been busy but enjoyable. My New House is starting to look really lovely and already feels like home. I haven't done any crafting in my new Craft Room yet, I've been too busy unpacking clothes and finding places for things to live. I have a card to share with you today made using one of the new stamps which were released at Whiff of Joy at the end of last month. I have made my card following the theme from this fortnight's Whiff of Joy Challenge which is Bingo! I have chosen the line which has lace, pins and flowers on it.


The paper I have used is by Echo Park and I found this piece in my scraps box. The stamp is called 'Reading Cherub' and is available here from Whiff of Joy. I used a Pink Petticoat sentiment and I think the lace is from The Ribbon Girl. I added a bow topped with a little pearl button and then put a couple of pins behind it and finished with a couple of little flowers. I hope you have a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the stitching and the cute little image..,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to echo what Catherine said. The stitching detail and image are beautiful - lovely backing paper choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so cute Jane...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning jane.really beautiful design and image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane this is beautiful well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x