Sunday 20 May 2012

Whiff of Joy DT for the Whiff of Joy Challenge and some exciting DT news!

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are having a good weekend. I am typing this post sitting on my new sofa :-) My house is really starting to look lovely now and it was so exciting to get our sofa and chairs delivered yesterday! My Dad also did a wonderful job helping us to hang some pictures and mirrors which involved lots of drilling and also some rails for my punches in my craft room! I will share some pictures later.
I have a card to share with you today which I have made for the Whiff of Joy Challenge. The theme this fortnight is paper piecing and I have used the very sweet Nora with Raincoat who is available here from Whiff of Joy and is perfect for paper piecing!


I used papers from the Blush pad from My Mind's Eye in vintage pinks and creams and this leads me to my 'DT news'. I am beyond thrilled to tell you that I have joined the Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge them and my card today follows the them of their latest Challenge. I have used lots of Ribbon Girl bits on my card including the beautiful ribbon , the pins and the lovely spotty pink button.

I have been a regular customer of the Ribbon Girl ever since they opened and it took me all of 2 seconds to accept a position on the team! Mary and Andrea have a lovely shop full of so many tempting beautiful goodies and are such lovely ladies! I feel very honoured to be joining a team full of so many Designers I admire too! I have lots of crafting planned for today after the last (for a while....) trip to the dump and food shopping so I'd better get cracking so I can start playing :-) Have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x


13 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I'm betting that the decision was much quicker than two seconds though :)

    Gorgeous card!

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jane, and it's wonderful to have you join us on the DT at The Ribbon Girl!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new DT position. They are lucky to have you! :)
    Your card is very nice. I like how you paper pieced the raincoat. :)
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love your stitching...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jane, you go girl.Beautiful card love the soft colours - so sweet.Enjoy your new sofa.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. Gorgeous card, the image is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Jane...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jane, what a fabulous creation - that's great!
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card jane and it's such a pleasure to be on the same team! Looking forward to piccies of your crafty room! Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card jane.gorgeous soft colours and pretty image :D
    huge congrats on your new DT ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so cute! Cute image and lovely colors!
    Hugs, June

    ReplyDelete
  12. Huge congrats Jane - woohoo...delighted for you. Love what you created too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card Jane and congrats on your new DT position! Fabbie news!
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x