Thursday 10 May 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - Hello.....Summer?

Good Morning Everyone, I hope you are well and having a good week so far. I am very much looking forward to Friday and the weekend as I am feeling very tired and my mojo has taken a real battering since we moved house. Too many other things to think about at the moment! It is my day to share a Project on the  My Mum's Craft Shop blog today and I have made a mini shaped card using some of the new goodies that recently arrived in the Shop.


I have a lovely growing collection of Pure Innocence stamps and couldn't resist slipping this one in my basket as soon as I saw her.  She is called 'Freckles' and looks lovely coloured in bright colours and paper pieced to match the beautiful Hello Summer papers from Echo Park which are available here. 
To make the card, I cut a card blank from white card using a Spellbinders die and cut another scalloped circle the same size from stripey paper. I punched green patterned paper with a Martha Stewart grass punch and added it to the bottom of some cloud paper before die cutting it into a circle and stitching it to my scalloped circle. The cloud was cut with a Die-namics die and topped with a sentiment that came with the stamp and a button die cut with another Die-namics die. The little flower is from the Hobby House.
Have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the sweet paper piecing......

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card jane.stunning sweet shape and image and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have matched her dress to the frame jane what a fantastic card , fabulous details and image I love this .
    Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, bright, summer coloured card Jane! hugs Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is simply adorable! I just love it!! The fun colors are so pretty! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x