Friday 18 May 2012

Some sad news, some new digis and some bargains!

Good Morning Everyone. The lovely Paula from Pollycraft shared some sad news with the rest of Blogland yesterday :-( Pollycraft will be closing down in a few weeks. Paula is preparing for the new arrival of her baby and has made the difficult decision to close down. I am sad but so happy for Paula and this exciting new time in her life. I have learnt so much working with the Pollycraft digis over the years and will always be so grateful to Paul for letting me join the DT and for letting me play with all her gorgeous creations. I am going to miss the excitement of seeing new digis from Paula as I always feel so inspired by her images!
I have used one of the new images which were released yesterday on the card I am showing you today. I had so much fun making this card and I love this image!


I created an aperture card and added acetate to the aperture and a mirror card frame to create a little porthole. The underwater scene was created using dies and pinking edge scissors.


You can see all the new digis here and you can read Paula's post about closing Pollycraft here and she also has a little treat for you too. There are a couple of freebies here that you are going to love and there are some special offers too....


The current build a bundle deal is still running, BUT with BIG reductions!!

Thats £1.00 off the original prices!
so in other words... 10 digis for just under 25p each!!
and 20 digis for just under 20p each!!!

if you don't have the time to add 20 individual images to your basket, and don't have too many digis already...

Try the new Latest and Greatest bundle!!

this is a new MEGA bundle deal containing over 100 digis!!
it contains all the Pollycraft best sellers... and the most recent additions....
including the 3 newest releases!!
But the best thing?.....

its just £9.50!!
 making them less than 10p each!!!

So many lovely treats! Have a lovely Friday.
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I love the effect you have created....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really stunning card. Love the underwater effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet jane.gorgeous image and i love your design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that Jane but Life changes and new priorities pop up.Beautiful cards lately, this one is so fun.Hope you're well dearie.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x