Tuesday 1 May 2012

A Christening card for a Baby Boy

Hello Everyone! I hope you are well. We have been invited to a Christening at the weekend by one of my Hubby's work colleagues so I managed to get a quick card made in between packing on Sunday. 
I am not totally happy with this one but there is no time to make another one. It just feels a little bare, I think there is too much white space around the image, I should have cut it into a rectangle....


The image I used is from Lili of the Valley and was very quick to colour in with my Promarkers. I die cut it and layered it onto some kraft. The gingham paper is by Pink Petticoat and I found it printed already in my scraps box. The sentiment is also by Pink Petticoat. I added a ribbon from my stash and a vintage button and lots of flowers from my stash. I finished with some pearl pins and some stick on pearls.
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I love the way you have layered it onto Kraft card....

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a really beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning jane.really gorgeous colours and design and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x