Thursday 17 May 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - Steampunk pink!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are well and having a good week. I had a pretty rubbish evening yesterday, water has been slowly leaking from my water inlet pipe to my washing machine, probably since it was fitted and has ruined some of my kitchen floor. My kitchen is a complete mess with the floor all pulled up and the washing machine pulled out so my planned evening of crafting did not happen :-( Hopefully we will get it sorted today but I could do without all the drama!


The card I have to share with you today was the one you may have spotted on my desk yesterday...it was made using some gorgeous stamps from the Creative Expressions 'Steampunk Dreams' set which is available here from My Mum's Craft Shop. I created a background using Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet distress inks and Dreamweaver brushes then stamped some of the cogs and butterflies using more distress inks.


The dressform and little butterflies were stamped onto kraft and cut out and I stamped the dress form again onto a bookpage and cut out the wings and placed it behind the dress form. I stamped the sentiment and then sewed around the edges before adding to black card and the card base and then added the dressform, metal cog and butterflies. I finished with a button, a paper rose and some gems. I hope you have a lovely Thursday.
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Fab card, such a cute design...

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card jane.stunning design :D
    i hope you get your kitchen sorted soon.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x