Saturday 19 May 2012

Sugar Nellie DT - A Gorgeous Tag!

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a good week. I am so glad it is finally the Weekend! I managed to get back into my Craft Room for a proper Crafting session on Thursday and had some fun playing with some of my new papers, I treated myself to the Echo Park 'Sweet Day' papers this week and they are beautiful, I love the fact that they seem to have some texture and I couldn't resist making a little tag with some scraps I had left from a Project I can't quite share with you just yet...


The papers were layered up and sewed around the edges with a little line of zigzag stitching over the gingham strip in the centre and I then added them to a luggage tag I bought from WHSmiths. The sentiment is a little rub on (I love the font) and the flowers are from my stash  and Whiff of Joy. I used a very sweet Gorgeous Girl image coloured with my Promarkers to match the papers and then cut her out before adding her to the tag with Foam pads. I made an eyelet for the punched hole by diecutting a small circle and punching it with my Crop-o-dile. I threaded it with some spotty ribbon from my stash which I tied with some twine and a small heart charm from my stash and I finished with a couple of small gems . I hope you have a lovely Saturday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Jane, I always admire other people's tags 'cause I never seem to make good ones lol. Love the image and colouring.
    Hugs to you
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jane...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous tag jane.stunning summer colours and fab sweet gg girl :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x