Wednesday 30 May 2012

Pollycraft Linky Party!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a good week so far. I am counting the days now until the long Weekend! I have Friday off and have booked the 3 days off the following week so am looking forward to the break. I have a card to share today which I made using a digi from one of my favourite Pollycraft ranges, the Swings and Slides. This image is called 'Spring Morning' and is available here from Pollycraft. I coloured the image using my Promarkers to match some My Mind's Eye papers which were in my scraps box and used some Dienamics dies to cut some shapes from Kraft card. The sentiment I used is from Penny Black.


I will be linking my card up to the Tales from Pollycraft blog as Paula is holding a Farewell linky Party as it is now just under 2 weeks until Pollycraft closes. You can read all about it here.




I am also entering my card into the 'I love Promarkers' challenge as the theme is to use a digi.
Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

7 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous card Jane... love the colours!!

    AWWWW I'm gonna miss my teamies SO much!!

    Thanks for providing such brilliant inspiration over the years...you are a STAR!!!

    and thanks for joining the linky party!!!

    hugs
    Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeus card! Beautiful bright colours. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Berit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so gorgeous Jane...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute card Jane, love the sweet image and scrummy papers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card jane.love your colours and details and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image and lovely papers, great card, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG..this card is awesome, its so bright & cheery..just love it!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x