Saturday 2 June 2012

Sugar Nellie DT for the Sugar Bowl Challenge

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are well. The Sun is hiding today and it is very grey and overcast. I hope it clears later on and stays dry tomorrow as I am hoping to go up to London to see the River Pageant. I made a card yesterday for my Grandma's Birthday using the latest sketch and theme from the Sugar Bowl Challenge. The sketch by Kiki is fabulous and the theme is 'shades of violet' so I dug out some of my Tilda papers which are in lovely shades of purples and pale violet.



I have used one of my favourite Leanne Ellis images, True Love, which is available here from Funky Kits. I coloured the image with my Promarkers and cut it out and mounted it onto some polka dot paper. I added some little glass gems with glossy accents and some beautiful flowers and gingham bias binding and a pearl pin from The Ribbon Girl. The sentiment I have used is from Penny Black.
I hope you have a lovely Saturday, I am off to clean the house quickly now!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. The papers are gorgeous and that stamp is one of my favourites too - I'll have to dust mine off. TFS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the papers and all the stitching...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Jane..!

    have a lovely weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card Jane, love the pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card jane.really beautiful colours and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x