Saturday 11 July 2009

ATCs for July and some lovely ATCs received for June

I made and sent off the last of my ATCs for July swaps today so am feeling all organised tonight. Paul's swap had two themes this month. Black and white, which I made a few days ago and a sketch. It's the first time I have followed a sketch to make ATCs and I chose to use my Elzybells robin stamps. I coloured the images with Promarkers and then framed them with my latest Nestabilities shape.

The theme for Becky's swap this month is flowers. I used my Elzybells teddy stamp coloured with Promarkers and I highlighted the flowers with Sakura pens. I punched some flowers from coordinating papers.
I realised I had forgotten to blog the ATCs I received for June so here they are!

These 4 were for Paul's Call of the Wild Swap, I love all of them but the Wolf is especially stunning!

The other 4 were received from Becky for her Summertime theme swap. I also won the Surprise free gift that Becky generously gives to a participant each month which was full of lovely goodies, flowers, stamped images and other treasures. It was a lovely surprise so Thank you so much Becky!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x