Sunday 19 July 2009

Elzybells blog challenge no 23 - Sketch

I haven't made any cards or blogged for aaaaaaaaaaaages! This is not really like me at all! I haven't been very well the past two weeks and have not made any cards. I am feeling a bit better but have to have more tests on Tuesday to get to the root of what is troubling me. I forgot to send piccies in for the Elzybells Sunday Showcase...we were away this weekend so on my return I decided to make a card for Elizabeth's current challenge.


The challenge this week was to follow the sketch above. I thought this would be a good card to get me started as I wouldn't have to do too much thinking! I decided to flip the sketch so I could use my chick trio stamp.


I needed a card for my Nanny to Thank her for something lovely she did for us recently. I had this background paper lurking in my stash and thought it was really pretty and perfect for a nice Thank you card.

I used one of the Elzybells Easter stamps with the cute little chicks on it. I wanted to show that these work well all year round. I just covered the little Easter Egg in the last box with a paper flower attached with a brad.

The pink ribbon is a vintage find from a shop in Kingston and the scallop trim is made from a Nestabilities square.

I really like this sweet little card and the chicks are so cute!

Am off to tidy my craft desk now, over the past two weeks it has just had stuff dumped on it and is a MESS!
I was going to show a photo of it on here but am too ashamed!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x