Friday 30 October 2009

Elzybells Pom Poms

I made this card today with my new Elzybells stamps. I embossed some white card and stamped the greeting at the bottom of the card. The stamp actually has 4 faces on it set into a square on it but I coloured them in and cut them out so they could be set in a row on the card.

The pom pom trim is from John Lewis and is quite expensive so I am using it as sparingly as possible. I think I should get 4 more cards out of the 50cm I bought.
I have prepped 4 more of these so am off to make them up now.
Can't believe half term is nearly over!
Hope you are all having a good week.
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Great card. Love what you've been making with the Elzybells stamps lately. Keep showing them off!
    Paul
    P.S. Can you drop me an e-mail with a postal addy for the Addicted to ATCs Spooky swap as I've misplaced it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and that pom pom trim looks so effective

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Jane, love your colouring and the red trim is so striking against the white card, love it! Well done on the DT spot too, so well deserved. :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x