Tuesday 20 October 2009

Kraftin Kimmie dog card

I finally got around to making this card up tonight after having coloured in this image over a week ago.
I am entering this into the Kraftin Kimmie blog challenge with is 'Buttons, buttons....whose got some buttons?'. I used Imaginisce Button brads on my card.

I stamped the image on Canson Card and coloured it in with my Promarkers. I then glazed the dog tag with glossy accents. The Backing papers used are all Basic Grey as is the ribbon. I layered up Nesties shapes on foam pads to mount the image on to.
I finished the card off with a layered Prima flower. The sentiment used is from Elzybells. I really love this cute little dog stamp. It was lovely to stamp with and lovely to colour in. I can't wait to use my other Kraftin Kimmie stamp to make more cards.
I hope you are having a good week and I would like to Thank all of you for the lovely comments you have been leaving me recently when you have been visiting. It is lovely to get positive feedback on the things I make. It really means a lot! Thanks so much!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Jane!!! I love the way your coloured flower matches the embellishment! Fantastic! And Daisy looks so gorgeous all coloured up!! Thanks for joining the Kraftin' Kimmie button challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x