Sunday 21 February 2010

Is it Spring yet?

I am back from my half term holidays in Somerset with my Hubby, the boys and Charlie. We stayed in a lovely little cottage on a dairy farm near Bridgwater. The weather was pretty awful the whole week but we still had a relaxing time and got out and about a bit in the local area. Charlie loved the beaches and running about in the sand :-)
I made a card today for the first time in ages...actually, I made two but the 1st one was terrible so is going in the bin! I followed the photo given for inspiration on the Docrafts website to make this card. The photo is very Springlike so I used very fresh and bright colours with a Daisy and Dandelion stamp.

The sentiment stamp is from a Honey and Hugs set. The ribbon is Papermania as are the papers and the little buttons.
This card did not come easy, I think I am a bit rusty, hopefully I will get my Mojo back soon as I have lots of DT and other Projects to make!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. So cute and pretty Jane, love the colours.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been wondering where you'd got to, Somerset is lovely isn't it.
    Love the colours Jane, really eye catching. I like the textured card you've used for the image, is it from Elzybels? :)xx
    PS: The previous hot pink card is amazing, so zingy and I love Jane's monster must treat myself to that one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have you back Jane. Love those zingy spring colours. Glad to hear you had a good week. Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good time despite the weather. I like the card and especially like the cardstock you are using to stamp with - the deep linen effect is nice. Noticed it in a couple of posts but seeing it in real life on your ATCs was a treat.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x