Monday 1 February 2010

My ATCs for the Addicted to ATCs January swap

Here are my ATCs for the Addicted to ATCs January swap. The theme is 'New Beginnings' so I chose to use one of the One Four Zero stamps I received as part of a prize last year.

I used very bright colours from my scrap box and coloured the image with Promarkers. The little flowers were part of my Christmas present from my DT buddy Tracy. If you are interested in swapping ATCs, please pop over to the blog for more details. We always welcome new people so it would be great if you could join us!
Have a lovely Monday, it is snowy outside and I have a nasty cold which is quickly travelling down to my throat and chest so I am not looking forward to going outside today :-(
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. These are great Jane, so bright and eye catching. I have a thing about orange at the moment, so they really grabbed me.
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, I love these ATC's, the background paper is great and the image is so colourful, I wish I had taken part in the swap! Hopefully I'll be able to take part in this months swap. Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x