Wednesday 10 February 2010

A sneaky peek of my next Willow Sketchie DT card

No WOYWW from me today, I am still ill. I have Bronchitis but I have some antibiotics now so will hopefully start to feel better soon. I haven't made anything new for days but here is a little sneaky peek of my next DT card for the Willow Sketchie blog. There will be a new sketch for you to follow tomorrow and I know you are going to love it!


Make sure you pop back tomorrow for the reveal and check out the Willow sketchie blog for loads more DT cards and inspiration.
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Jane poor you! Glad thatyou've gone to Dr and got some drugs..hope they kick in and the cure starts soon. Try to take it easy. I see spots on that sneaky...so I already know I'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh feel better soon and hurry back to WOYWW!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x