Monday 2 July 2012

A Father's Day card

Hi Everyone! I hope you had a lovely Weekend! Mine was busy but very nice! I went to the Sincerely Yours Craft Show yesterday and bought lots of new goodies to play with.


I have a quick share today. I had forgotten to share the cards I made for Father's Day with you so here is the one I made for my Dad. I used My Mind's Eye papers and an Image from the now closed Pollycraft. I accessorised with some buttons and a cog and some bling because you have to have a little sparkle...even for boys's cards! I hope you have a lovely Monday! I have big plans to rearrange my craft room, now I have been in it a few weeks, I want to move a few things around so I'm not sure how much crafting I will get done this week!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Fab, fab, fab card Jane. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jane.i love the fab robot ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Jane, love the design and very cute image. Have fun re-arranging the craftroom hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x