Wednesday 18 July 2012

Sugar Nellie DT - April Showers

Good Morning Everyone! I am back with my Sugar Nellie DT card for this week which I am sharing on the Sugar Nellie blog.All the members of the DT are very busy at the moment preparing cards for the next release and I just know you are going to love the new stamps! I decided to dig out one of my older Sugar Nellie stamps for my DT card this week and have used the lovely 'April Showers' which is available here from Funky Kits.


I used some brand new Crate Paper papers for my card from the 'Little Bo Peep' pad. I love the soft girly colours and the rose patterned paper is sinply beautiful. I layered the patterned papers onto a pink paper from the pad and added stitching around the edges and wrapped my layers in some beautiful ribbon which is available here from The Ribbon Girl. I added a Lili of the Valley sentiment and lots of flowers from my stash and finished with some stick on pearls.
I hope you have a lovely Wednesday.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x