Thursday 20 September 2012

Little Miss Muffet DT - Firefoot

Good Morning Everyone! It's time for a brand new Little Miss Muffet Challenge today and the theme this fortnight is 'Anything but a Square/Rectangle'. As you can see, due to a little mix up on my part my card for this Challenge is actually a square! That will teach me to read more carefully and double check things before making my cards in future. We do accept 'Anything Goes' entries into our Challenge as long as you use a Little Miss Muffet stamp though so my card is an ideal opportunity to remind you all!


I have use the very sweet Firefoot on my card with papers from My Mind's Eye. I added lots of stitching and a lovely gingham ribbon. I accessorised with some lovely flowers, gems and a little punched butterfly. Make sure you check out the Challenge blog for lots of inspiration on the correct theme from the DT.
Have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

7 comments:

  1. I need these papers! They look perfect with the gingham ribbon. Faberoony card Hun.nx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I don't follow instructions well either, Jane!! I just LOVE this though - so beautifully put together my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is really so cute. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jane! Love the papers and fun image! Great coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors Jane, love the scene you created. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! I love the colors and your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x