Sunday 30 September 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - Anyone need a free hug?


Hello Everyone! I have  another Saturated Canary card this week for my Mum's Craft Shop DT post. This image is my favourite of all the Saturated Canary stamps which recently arrived at My Mum's Craft Shop. I think she has beautiful eyes and I love her hair as well. She was really lovely to colour in.



I used papers from the gorgeous Glitz Design 'Hello Friend' paper pad which is available here from My Mum's Craft Shop. I also added some of the beautiful Hobby House roses and stick on pearls.


My image was coloured with Promarkers and I added stitching around all the edges of my layers.
I hope you have a lovely Sunday! I will be playing with some of the new Christmas stash which I ordered this week, make sure you check out the new Products section of the website for some fabulous new goodies to get you started on your Christmas cards.
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous jane.stunning pretty design and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x