Sunday 13 January 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - Lots of layers


Hello Everyone! It's my day for sharing a card on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog and I am starting off another themed week. Our theme this week is 'Lots of layers' and I have plenty on my card today! I have used My  Mind's Eye papers from the 'Lucky in Love' pad and matted and layered them onto aqua Bazzill card adding stitching around the edges. 



I coloured the adorable Princess Tia stamp from Some Odd Girl with my Promarkers and then cut her out leaving a small border before adding her to my card with foam pads. I added a lovely girly pink bow from the Ribbon Girl and lots of flowers.


Here is a close up of my coloured in image. I used glitter embossing powder to emboss her crown and also used this on the little Chipboard crown I added to the card. I finished with a lovely spotty button and some stick on gems. Make sure you check back on the blog next week for lots of inspiration from the DT. Have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love this image and the colours you used. Perfect! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super bright and pretty, Jane! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perrrrwetty! The crowns look great with the embossing. I'm a bit scared by this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw absolutely gorgeous Jane!!! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Jane - haven't stopped by in a while. Just wanted to say Happy New Year to you and yours. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas in your new home. Now off to catch up on your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x