Friday 11 January 2013

Sugar Nellie DT - Vintage Adorables Amber

Hello Everyone! It's finally Friday! I hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to the Weekend. I know I am! I have a card to share with you today which I made using one of the new Vintage Adorables Digi images which were released recently at Funky Kits. This gorgeous image is called Amber and is available here



I coloured the image with Promarkers and then die cut her out into a circle before adding her to another circle cut from Kraft and added both on to a doily die cut. The papers I have used are by Fancy Pants and are quite old. I am trying to use up some of my old papers....it's not easy, there are so many to get through! I added a pretty ribbon from The Ribbon Girl topped with a button from my stash and a Penny Black sentiment stamped on to a tag. I finished with lots of paper flowers, some mini spotty buttons and some stick on pearls. I hope you have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Waw your colouring is really outstanding. gorgeous card Jane! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is gorgeous! Love the brown with the baby blue, really stunning! Katy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x