Sunday 20 January 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - Sweet Friend


Hello Everyone! It's my day for sharing a card on the My Mum's Craft shop blog today and I have been playing with some of my new and old stash this week! I received my gorgeous new Doodle Garden Sweet Friend stamp last week and couldn't wait to colour her in as soon as I opened the packet! I coloured my image with Promarkers to match these lovely papers from My Mind's Eye which are from the Come Away with me pad.


I kept my layout simple and stamped the sentiment straight on to one of the backing papers. I added a punched border and a strip of gingham ribbon and some paper flowers and finished with some little gems and a little wooden heart button.


Here is a close up of my coloured image. I love her striped tights and cute little shoes! It's so lovely to have new stash to play with but it was also great fun rediscovering an older paper pad, I just love the colours in this one! I hope you have a lovely Sunday.
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. This is really sweet Jane, love the image and gorgeous colours. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x