Sunday 1 November 2009

Another Christmas card...

Another Elzybells Christmas card today using the same bits and bobs I used on Friday to make my Pom Pom cards. I had stamped and coloured lots more images than I needed for my tall cards so I thought I would make some smaller square cards with them.


The red card I used is from Rymans and the green textured card is from a DCWV Christmas stack.
The embossing folder is Cuttlebug and the stamp is Elzybells coloured with Promarkers.

I hope you all had a fun Halloween yesterday. My youngest went Trick or Treating in our neighbourhood and came back with lots of goodies. He dressed up as Dracula and did not look as scary in real life as he does in this photo! Please look away now if you are of a nervous disposition!


I am really excited today as I am going to a Copics Masterclass so hopefully I will learn some new tips for colouring in my images.

Have a nice Sunday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x