Friday 9 April 2010

Easy Craft Projects Challenge 10 - My sketch!

Another fortnight has flown by and we are already at Challenge no 10 on the Easy Craft Projects Challenge blog. We had loads of entries for our Easter Challenge! Thanks so much to all of you who took part.

This fortnight we are using my sketch! I am always making square cards so I decided to go for a tall card shape instead. I used papers from the DCWV sweet stack combined with some pink gingham card and blue ribbon.
Our sponsor this month is the Stamping Boutique so we were very lucky to be given the choice of some images from their lovely online shop.

The little chick is so cute and you can use him all year round, not just Easter! I think he would be lovely for New Baby cards too.
I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge for the chance of winning some lovely images, make sure you also check out the Challenge Blog for some more inspiration from the DT.

2 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x