Monday 5 April 2010

Pollycraft Challenge #38 and release day!!!

It's Pollycraft Challenge day and release day for the Critters and Cogs digi stamps. It is my first Challenge as part of the DT and after having lots of fun playing with the new releases, I decided to use the latest Friday freebie to make a little notebook. The theme is 'Anything goes', the perfect opportunity to let your imagination run wild with Paula's images.

Ethan the pirate is really cute and was a perfect match for the papers in the DCWV boys stack. I used some Paperchase ribbon , an Elzybells button and some black pearls to decorate the front of the notebook and added some doodled stitching. I coloured Ethan with Promarkers after I had printed him onto linen cardstock and added glitter glue to his sword.
The ladies of the Design Team have created some amazing cards and Projects, make sure you take a look at the blog and check them out.

As I mentioned at the start of my post, it is also release day for the Critters and Cogs collection of digis at Pollycraft.
To celebrate the release Paula will be giving away a set of the images to 3 winners and we are also have 3 fabulous sponsors offering prizes to 3 winners.



gif maker


I wish I could enter myself! Hop on over to the blog now for all the details!
Have a lovely Monday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Jane

    I love this, the colour combo is perfect and works so well for this little pirate :O)

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cute! Cute lil pirate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x