Sunday 11 April 2010

We're off to Ally Pally!

We're off to Alexandra Palace today for the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking show. I have been looking forward to today for ages! Hopefully we will be there by the time you read this.

I don't have a list but I am looking foward to having a browse through all the lovely goodies on offer and seeing some demos. It is the 4th Show I have attended so far this year, I have been to the NEC, Farnborough and to the Stitch and Craft show at Olympia already. I have been to Ally Pally twice before and it is by far my favourite show.
Petra and I are taking some ATCs to swap on the day. We swapped ATCs when we went last September.
I have made some little flyers with our swap details on too to see if we can get some more people to take part.
I will hopefully be back later with some photos of my new stash!
Have a lovely Sunday.
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Jealous!!! Have fun anyway and please show the swaps you get
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so jealous Jane!! Can't wait to see your stash!!
    Love the little monster ATC,is he a stamp or digi??
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x