Wednesday 11 August 2010

Happy Anniversary!

I love making shaped cards and the Sizzix scalloped card die I bought after Christmas has been one of my most valued tools for doing this. It is so quick to use and makes really cute little card blanks.

To make this little card, I cut a card blank with the die and then cut another shape from green card to cover the card front. I cut a label shape with a Nesties shape, wrapped it with green ribbon and layered this with my stamped and coloured image panel. The stamp is from Lili of the Valley and I bought it quite a while ago but I inked it up for the first time when I made this card. The image was coloured with Promarkers and I added glitter accents to the centre of the flower and a couple of little punched Martha Stewart butterflies.
The sentiment is from Elzybells and was cut out with a Spellbinders label.
As a finishing touch, I added a green bow topped with a matching button.
Have a great Wednesday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jane, I love Lili Of The Valley stamps, they're on my shopping list :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane lovely card its fab & I love your blog too. Take care.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Jane, just adorable. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, this is so cute! Fantastic coloring and I love the little butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x