Tuesday 17 August 2010

One stamp, one layout, two different cards...

I have two cards to share with you today!! Two more wedding cards made with the same Whiff of Joy stamp and using the same layout but with two very different looks just by changing the colour scheme. All papers I used are from K+Co and I followed a very simple layout for both cards.

The first has a very traditional romantic feel using pastel shades and lots of pearls. I added stiching and some cream lace and lots of pearls and delicate cream flowers.

The next card has a more vintage feel and I used a layered Prima flower, some gorgeous grosgrain ribbon and papers in stronger colours.
I am not sure which one is my favourite....I do love the way my colouring turned out on the second one!
Have a great Tuesday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. hi Jane, WOW they are both lovely, Its amazing how different they look with the papers. Thanks for sharing, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love them both! Very wonderful coloring on them both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x