Tuesday 31 August 2010

Introducing Mimi and Marley

I have not one but three Christmassy cards to share with you today which I made using Mimi and Marley, these little mice are part of the latest release of Christmas images at Pollycraft.
The first card was made with Marley and scraps of Bobuny paper along with a Paper Makeup sentiment stamp.

The second was made with the cute little Mimi. I love her little hat! The papers I used are by Basic Grey.

The third was made with the image of Mimi and Marley together singing in front of the tree. I also used Basic Grey papers, an Elzybells sentiment and added a touch of glitter to the tree.

Make sure you take a look at Paula's latest releases for more great images!
Have a great Tuesday.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x