Saturday 12 February 2011

Crafty Emma's Store Challenge - Cute and Cuddly

It's Saturday already! I have a busy weekend lined up and am planning to do a bit of crafting today as well as a bit of tidying up and decorating!
I had lots of fun last night making this card for this week's CES Challenge. The theme is 'Cute and Cudddly' and I don't think you can get cuter than Kiki in a lovely cuddly rabbit suit!


I used some of the fabulous new My Mind's Eye papers available here from Crafty Emma's Store. I love them so much! They are double sided too and the colours and patterns are gorgeous!
I hope you will be able to join us for this week's Challenge.
Our fabulous prize this week is the winners choice of a gorgeous Fizzy Moon stamp



Make sure you check out the Challenge blog for lots of lovely cute and cuddly projects from the DT and our talented guest designers.
Have a great Saturday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jane
    this is just totally gorgeous, I love how you have coloured the image and those papers are just 'Yum'.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My papers have arrived today and I am at work boooo... lol..they do look yummy lol..

    I love your card too..that image is ssoooo cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is a proper cutie, love it hun!!
    Hope you have a fab weekend
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun love the image & the papers well to me the papers actually look like material....they are lush!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun
    aww gorgeous card,fab colour work, lovely papers & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x